Fast, homogeneous chemical mixing brings excellent mill results and new repeat orders
Sun Paper, one of the leading paper and board makers in China, successfully started up at 2016 two new testliner paperboard machines, PM31 and PM32, in Zoucheng in China. Both are equipped with TrumpJet chemical mixing stations, which reduce chemical, water, and energy consumption, and provide excellent runnability and product characteristics. Happy with the results, Sun Paper made new repeat orders.
- Grades: corrugated medium and testliner
- Total production: 800,000 tons/year
- Wire width: 7,200 mm
- Basis weight: 110-250g/m2
- Production speed: 1,200 m/min
- TrumpJet Flash Mixing Reactor systems for cationic PAM, AKD, bentonite, and starch
- Water savings 1 m3/ton paper
- Chemical saving 30-100%
- Excellent runnability
- Due to good formation, PM32 product changed from corrugated medium to high grade printing and writing white paper
- Good product characteristics:
- low basis weight
- high strength
- good folding resistance
- high ring crush strength
After the successful results, Sun Paper granted Wetend a contract to provide similar installations for their brand new board production lines, and comparable results were attained.
- PM36 and PM37 in Sun Paper Honghe, China, total production 800,000 tons/year, in total ten TrumpJet mixing stations for wet end chemicals
- PM1 and PM2 in Sun Paper Laos, total production 800,000 tons/year, in total ten TrumpJet mixing stations for wet end chemicals
See more mill results here.